LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Tuned by Frost

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 11:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tuned by Frost

I was debating who I was going to let mail order tune my car, but after research I learned Frost is the most trusted. My car was initially dyno tuned by Carolina Auto Masters by Jeff Creech and the car never ran correctly. The idle was inconsistent, ran very rich. The tune was overall poorly done and I finally had enough and thought I would try a mail order tune from Frost, hoping it would help.

Well I was right. The car started right up and idled better than ever. I let the car warm up and then took it for a spin. The cars exhaust does not smell like pure gasoline, no more codes, idles every time when I slow down or stop. I should have done this a long time ago. Very good tune for a mail order. i am anxious to get it on his dyno and dial it in all they way.

My mods are MS3, terminator heads, Ported fast 92/92, 42lb injectors, and bolt ons.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow mail order on a h/c/i car not bad at all I'd say .
Old 08-28-2013, 07:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yes I was very surprised that he made it run so much better through a mail order tune. Soon I will make the trip to they dyno with him.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Carolina Auto Masters by Jeff Creech have a bad rep around this part of North Carolina area.

Quick Reply: Tuned by Frost