LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Billingsley Racing A++++++

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2004, 11:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Billingsley Racing A++++++

I have been dealing with Billingsley Racing quite a bit over the past month. And all I have is great things to say about Jay and Amber. I ordered some afco shocks from them, amber told me they didnt have any in stock to Afco dropshipped me some, when I recieved the shocks from afco afco forgot to include the spring perches, I called and spoke to jay and he had the missing parts overnighted to me out of his parts, he also told me of a few things to watch out for when installed the shocks and before I installed them, and his advice saved me at least 2 hours.

Next I ordered a set of Strange front and rear brakes, on the phone amber told me that the instructions were really lacking so she would have jay call me once I get the brakes to walk me through it. I started the install yesterday around 9am and sure enough as soon as I was about to get myself into trouble my phone rang and it was jay, he helped me out and let me know a few tricks he does when installing them

All I can say is I have been nothing but happy with Billingsley Racing, I wish all shops I deal with were half as good as they are. BIG thumbs up to JAY and AMBER