LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

BP Automotive

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 01:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BP Automotive

Big thanks to Bill @ BPautomotive for a fantastic wire harness!
I ordered the premium re-wire service, fuse block, and PCM tray, all at a great price. Nothing looks half *** or thrown together for quick profit/turn around, but just as I would expect if the General did it himself. The attention to detail and care is definitely seen with his work.
Communication was a little slow via email, but being the holidays it was expected, as he takes all forms of communication himself.

Thanks again Bill!

Here are a few pics of the harness. This will be going into an 85 K10 w/5.3l/4l80E swap.

Old 02-18-2014, 11:52 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for your kinds words! And Most of all your business! Best of luck with the swap.

Bill

Standalone LS Swap Harnesses IN STOCK!
LSX, LTX Stand alone swap harnesses. S10 LSX conversion PLUG AND PLAY harnesses, 24x conversion PLUG AND PLAY harnesses. LT1 to LSX PLUG AND PLAY Harnesses.
sales@bp-automotive.com
www.bp-automotive.com
1-888-467-4491
Old 02-23-2014, 10:32 PM
Teching In

Bill- I called and ordered a harness re-wire and an ECM and bracket from you back in january. I sent it in to you and originally we were talking and I was on a tight timeline to get my project done with a baby on the way and I was debating just re-wiring it myself. I have less than two weeks now until my little boy is here and I still don't have a harness. I won't have time after the baby for obvious reasons and I'm sitting here with a Jeep I can't drive now. I have sent you a few emails, and when I call your voicemail is full the last two times I attempted to call. What is going on? What happened to the harness I sent you on the 27th of January? The harness was delivered to you via Fedex tracking 561508755988. Please get back to me. I haven't heard from you in a long time and I emailed last week as well and haven't heard anything. Beginning to think I got ripped off. I really hope that isn't the case. Trying desperately to get in touch with you.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:26 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jwork101
Bill- I called and ordered a harness re-wire and an ECM and bracket from you back in january. I sent it in to you and originally we were talking and I was on a tight timeline to get my project done with a baby on the way and I was debating just re-wiring it myself. I have less than two weeks now until my little boy is here and I still don't have a harness. I won't have time after the baby for obvious reasons and I'm sitting here with a Jeep I can't drive now. I have sent you a few emails, and when I call your voicemail is full the last two times I attempted to call. What is going on? What happened to the harness I sent you on the 27th of January? The harness was delivered to you via Fedex tracking 561508755988. Please get back to me. I haven't heard from you in a long time and I emailed last week as well and haven't heard anything. Beginning to think I got ripped off. I really hope that isn't the case. Trying desperately to get in touch with you.
Bump. Did this get resolved?
Old 03-17-2015, 09:54 AM
TECH Resident

I've talked to Bill several times before and after the first of the year and he said he is no longer doing re-wires of conversions on the stock harnesses. Alot more work to rewire a stock harness than it is to make a new one from scratch.

I will be ordering one for my C10 LS1 swap here real soon now.

Quick Reply: BP Automotive