LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Jason @ Texas Drivetrain Performance

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 10:58 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Jason @ Texas Drivetrain Performance

I wanted to share my experience with Texas Drivetrain Performance. I've been working with Jason for a number of weeks now to get my T56 rebuilt and upgraded. I tore it down this winter with the intention of doing the normal upgrades and discovered after I tore it down that I was about to lose 5th-6th gear, the input shaft wasnt much longer for this world, and several teeth on the 2nd gear blocker ring were MIA.

After looking at customer feedback an options of the normal bigger named companies, I came across TDP in a thread about upgrading to the 32-spline output shaft. I contacted Jason and we began discussing what all would be needed to build a near bullet proof trans using OEM parts. Jason has been extremely helpful during this learning process. He has answered numerous questions over the phone and via text messages. I would not hesistate to do business with him again for any of my T56 needs. It's rare to find a company that gives you the feeling that you are getting what you pay for but even more rare to feel you got more than your dollars worth from a company. Thanks Jason.

Quick Reply: Jason @ Texas Drivetrain Performance