LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Jantzer Performance - negative experience

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 09:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Jantzer Performance - negative experience

I know Scott is very busy & also he related he has had some personal family problems. My tb was slow in coming but I think average- and he picked up a few extra bucks for USPS express mail to help make on the weekend, so fine with that, though his communicaiton could be MUCH better, As I said eleswhere, I wish he would set aside a minimum amount of time to update people on status.

VERY satisifed with the product (powdercoated ported TB)

While sending out to me he asks for my core back ASAP and says he would like to pay for express mail back to him. I send back the next morning and he got it one day to Oregon. He confirmed total he would owe/pay me with core refund & express mail.

He pays my core refund I think 2 weeks later. (minus regular shipping cost that I didn't realize...fine).

I chase him down about 4 times and he promises several times to pay the express mail paid the next day or so... .& never does.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Banned

Did have some family issues around that time... and payed for express mail to help alleviate the pain.

Well the $20 or whatever it was for express mail back to me doesn't bother me, I really thought I paypaled that to you. I'll have to check my paypal account to be sure....

In any case, if it slipped through the cracks.... I will surely get it payed and try to make it up to you. That's the best I can do. I don't know if you've tried to contact me lately.... I haven't received any emails/pm's that I can recall.

Scott
Old 05-31-2004, 09:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Scott, I gave up after several rounds. If you'd like to make it good, paypal id is dean_melchior@yahoo.com .
Old 06-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Banned

I'll take care of it.

Scott
Old 07-04-2004, 08:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Scott, it's been another month and I haven't seen anything.

Thanks,

Dean
Old 07-06-2004, 04:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I've done business with Scott before and still do and will again. His throttle bodies are some of the best I have seen and he puts ALOT of time into them. I think every time I have ever PMed him I have got a response in less than 12 hours wether it was 2am or 2pm, he was always quick to my PM's. He is one of the most understanding guys I know. Wish I could meet him in person to be honest with you. He seems like a great guy.

Had to pass emissions, So I give hime a little PM asking if he could get the TB done a little earlier or send me a core for the time being, I got the core 3 days later through USPS.

My TB has took a bit longer but he has updated me upon request many times and I dont expect him to get it done in 3 days, I was expecting longer seeing I had ordered headers, and a lid from him as well.

He is a great guy to deal with in my opinion. Ill be doing business with him in the near future if he has anything good to sell. I might also be sending him a few parts to be polished if the price is right... (I'm yet to discuss this with him but I will get around to it soon)

Sorry, I'm not trying to make anyone look GOOD or BAD here, Just trying to give my input on the great service I have and and still am recieving from Scott.

Thanks Scott and the best of luck to you both figuring this out.

John Melamed
Old 07-10-2004, 07:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Scott has taken care or this now. Thanks Scott and you hear it all the time and know it, but your product is fantastic, thank you.