LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Brian Tooley Racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2015, 01:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Brian Tooley Racing

Have had multiple good dealings with them, but this is the first time I'm writing about it here.

Story goes I had a few items to purchase, and while BTR had both on their website I did find the same one for cheaper somewhere else. So I ordered one item from BTR and the other from a well known vendor here who shall remain nameless (as this is not intended to become a bashing on them).

1 (yes one!!) hour later after placing the order I was already informed by Michael that the item was out the door and on it's way to me and exactly 2 days later I have it on my doorstep. Now almost a full week later the other item still hasn't shipped (even though it's in stock and ready to go according to the salesman) while the BTR item is has been sitting for days collecting dust in my closet.

Shout out to BTR for such great customer service and fast shipping! And silly me for trying to save a few bux now I'm stuck waiting for this place to get off their *** and actually ship something I paid for.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:28 AM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by redtan
Have had multiple good dealings with them, but this is the first time I'm writing about it here.

Story goes I had a few items to purchase, and while BTR had both on their website I did find the same one for cheaper somewhere else. So I ordered one item from BTR and the other from a well known vendor here who shall remain nameless (as this is not intended to become a bashing on them).

1 (yes one!!) hour later after placing the order I was already informed by Michael that the item was out the door and on it's way to me and exactly 2 days later I have it on my doorstep. Now almost a full week later the other item still hasn't shipped (even though it's in stock and ready to go according to the salesman) while the BTR item is has been sitting for days collecting dust in my closet.

Shout out to BTR for such great customer service and fast shipping! And silly me for trying to save a few bux now I'm stuck waiting for this place to get off their *** and actually ship something I paid for.
Thanks a ton for the stellar feedback! And thanks for the continued business!

You've probably seen me say this before, but it's worth saying again. We have such a good team at BTR who work hard and make me very proud of what they accomplish on a daily basis. The shear work ethic is what translates into the service that you receive.

I hope that we can continue to serve you long into the future.

Quick Reply: Brian Tooley Racing