LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Jantzer is a LIAR

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 09:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down Jantzer is a LIAR

this is y2kpewterz28 and am posting under a friends name. i ordered my TB on march 11 and still have nothing. i have called and emailed and have gotten nothing but lies. my friend even has PMs from him saying i would have it by last week but low and behold i have nothing except for less money. i have saved all my emails and my friend has the PMs. moderators please do something about this guy for he is nothing but a ******* crook. overnight my TB or send me my money back.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:59 PM
JTM
TECH Regular

I was in the same situation you were, he said 2 day turn around for sure, it took 1 1/2 months to get the throttle body, and then another 3 months to get my $150 core deposit back only after I got PSJ involved, and Scott Jantzer still ignored both of us for weeks. Until I acted like another customer and he instantly responded with how much it would cost etc. in email. Shady, shady...But kept ignoring me and PSJ. At first I kept getting the " I sent it out today it should be there friday." crap, then after that it was "I was out of town, just got back in and will ship it first thing in the morning.", then after a few more excuses spread over a few weeks, he stopped responding all together. I was assured he would be dropped as a sponsor a long time ago 1-2 years ago, because this has happend MANY, MANY times. The way he treats some of his customers is definately bad business. You'll eventually get your money back, its a real pain in the *** though. Just do a search for Scott Jantzer, or Jantzer, you'll see your not the only one. Come on mod's its been 3 months since he sent the money, help this guy out.

Last edited by JTM; 06-09-2004 at 10:08 PM.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:12 PM
Banned

Ed,

I've had your black TB done.... except for I've been waiting on chrome shafts from the plater. I did intend to ship it at the end of last week like I mentioned.... but didn't realize at the time you wanted the chrome shaft. I SHOULD have the chrome shafts anyday.... it's also holding me up on a couple more recent orders... OR I can ship the TB with a powdercoated black shaft ASAP. But I'm not trying to deceive you in anyway. Believe me I could make far more money doing other things... I just enjoy being creative and making quality products that people are proud to own at the same time. This will be resolved ASAP.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

overnight it when you get the chrome shaft and email me the tracking number.
edortega@co.el-paso.tx.us

Quick Reply: Jantzer is a LIAR