LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Vengeance Racing

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2018, 10:01 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Vengeance Racing

I ordered a brand new clutch from Vengeance Racing great group of guys great value for the clutch and flywheel. Very good high-quality product. I received it in two days with ground shipping staff was very fast and responsive. and a great experience.They also have a lot of other parts for you LS and new LT rides just wanted to post in case anyone was looking for a good place to order parts services or packages. Just wanted to share my experience so others could reap the benefits of these guys. These guys really do a great job.
Thank you for reading -Brandon
Old 02-08-2018, 07:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandon Floyd
I ordered a brand new clutch from Vengeance Racing great group of guys great value for the clutch and flywheel. Very good high-quality product. I received it in two days with ground shipping staff was very fast and responsive. and a great experience.They also have a lot of other parts for you LS and new LT rides just wanted to post in case anyone was looking for a good place to order parts services or packages. Just wanted to share my experience so others could reap the benefits of these guys. These guys really do a great job.
Thank you for reading -Brandon
Brandon,

Thank you for the kind words sir. We appreciate your business. Customer service is a main priority here at Vengeance Racing and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your experience. If there is anything else we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact myself or Robert. We are happy to assist in any way.

Quick Reply: Vengeance Racing