Notices
LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Midwest chassis

Old 01-16-2019, 10:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Midwest chassis

Quick long review of my experience with midwest chassis, back during black Friday i was looking to get a whole front suspension package for my camaro, I had watched all the sales going on but what really push me toward midwest was the layawy option which is VERY nice for some people as everything i wanted came to almost $1800 thats pretty hard to swing around the holidays for a average working joe with kids. So i called them up i believe i talked to Kevin "im horrible with names so forgive me if im wrong" he was extremely helpful going over everything for spring rates ect for my combo in detail, i told him i wanted to put so much down and the rest in layaway till after the holidays, absolutely no problems i had forgot to mention what color i wanted on the parts he called me back in less then 2 mins to verify so after the holidays I called to pay the remainder off, he said it was in stock and he would get it out, 3 day later all my suspension is here packaging was extremely secure and quality was amazing they definitely earned a repeat customer the rest of my suspension will be MWC and i cant thank them enough for the layaway option to help people like me out.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: