LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Patrick Guerra- PAT G

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 12:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Patrick Guerra- PAT G

This person is a professional. And not any professional but the professor as I would call him. Here I am thousands of miles away and Patrick nails it better than local tuners whom can "live tune it". I have tried different sponsors and non sponsors but have not received the same customer service quality but you find most not patient with customers like we all are tuners and know all the terms. Let alone being overseas and the different times and other unusual things.
Patrick has tuned 4 vehicles for. So far they are all mild setups but even for a stocker he got that thing feeling unleashed and scary. Yet his tunes are very smooth and the engine just sounds and feels running very 'fine'.

If you are international like me then DO NOT think elsewhere and if you are in Texas then you probably need a revision tune from Pat G. Do not take it offensive as there is always room for improvement.

His prices are also fair. $400 for the tune and you can log as much as I need and he will be more thsn happy everytime. I personally find his prices cheap for his quality and excellent service.