LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed inc.

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2020, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Speed inc.

I ordered bilstein slp kit 700008 July 29th. I received a follow up email stating they won't get shipped out until first of September. So I decided to wait. The rears showed up the 22nd so I emailed them stating I only received the 2 rear and the reply I received is "they're scheduled to ship out this week" which was the week of 21st-25th...First part of October still nothing. I sent another email and recieved a reply October 3rd stating "there probably still in transit ". I replied to that stating I don't think it is going to take more then 7 business days to get mailed to me (UPS) And asked if they can check.. I haven't heard back since. I've emailed Bryan back as well as a new email to the website. Even call.
Old 10-27-2020, 06:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Update

I canceled my order of the 2 front struts the 15th of October...by phone. Was told should see the money 3-4 days so far that hasn't happened. I sent emails today so we'll see how that goes.
Btw I found the struts on rock auto and got them in 3 days... I checked with RA first but they didn't have any at that time.

Quick Reply: Speed inc.