Still havent heard from jantzer
me neither

I am at 3 weeks today. I guess I have another month to go
Old 03-07-2005, 04:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jantzer98SS
Perry/Red99,
Your TB's will be there tomorrow or thursday at the latest.

Kickss,
I will get the core refund done asap.
Just to follow up, almost another month later and still no money.

Looks like SMALL CLAIMS or PAYPAL Dispute, luckily I paid the core charge separate from the pieces.

This is just to bad, his work is the best out there. I can only recommed GET A FREAKING SECRETARY or BUSINESS MANAGER to take care of the BUSINESS END of things so you can do your SHOP WORK.

Hell the money you would make alone in referals would pay for someone to run that side of the house.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by vetdrms
me neither

I am at 3 weeks today. I guess I have another month to go
I ordered January 20th...I'm on day 46 now but who's counting
Old 03-07-2005, 07:59 PM
JTM
TECH Regular

You really won't see your money or tb's now since he's not a sponsor. I had a pretty hard time getting my throttle body and core refund back. He was supposed to be canned December 2002, but the mod's let it go on and on for some reason, complaint after complaint after complaint. Props for finally getting rid of him though. He does great work imo, but he's a liar plain and simple. Excuse after excuse, and promises saying it would be there the next week, then the next. Then he stopped responding. Took me 2 months to get my throttle body, and 3 months more to get my core refund and this was in 02! He wouldn't reply to me or pro stock john for weeks and weeks, and then I made another email and acted like a new customer, low and behold I got a reply from him within 10 minutes. SHADY, SHADY, SHADY man. The ONLY thing that got people their money and throttle bodies were the mods on this site threatening to remove his as a sponsor. Now that he is gone....doubt you guys will ever see anything again. Be a stand up guy Scott and at the very least refund these guys there money and ship stuff out.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:53 PM
King of Pigskin Knowledge

Good to see this finally happen. Thanks admins. Would rather have my core charge back, but that'll never happen. I guess the sheet of paper printed from the computer in large font sitting RIGHT ON TOP of my core when I shipped it back wasn't good enough, I needed to buy a tracking number when I sent it.

I wonder if the post office keeps records on parcels sent without tracking numbers. They must have it in their computers. Would this be enough to get a mail fraud charge against him? I know he hasn't returned at least dozens of core charges. Hmmmm.....
Old 03-09-2005, 09:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have my tracking numbers AND paypal history for proof.

Time to check on the ole MAIL FRAUD aspect of this.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Staging Lane

I sent him $270 a month ago, still no TB. He gave me invalid tracking #'s and has lied to me 3 times about the date it will arrive. He never answers the phone either. If I dont' get my money or TB very soon he's going to have a major problem.
Old 03-10-2005, 02:16 PM
12 Second Club

Well I finally got my tb from him, but I don't think I'm gonna send my core back.
Old 03-10-2005, 04:46 PM
12 Second Club

keep posting up if you guys are getting your stuff. it gives me hope lol
Old 03-10-2005, 09:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blu98ta
Well I finally got my tb from him, but I don't think I'm gonna send my core back.
Great i know he's alive, I will just start sending tons-o-mail until I get a response
Old 03-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Staging Lane

Has anyone been able to get hold of him?
Old 03-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Procircuit155
Has anyone been able to get hold of him?
still nothing
Old 03-11-2005, 10:15 PM
10 Second Club

I sent my t/b to him back in the beginning of February. Its going on a month now. He said it should have been done last weekend 2/28.

Don't know I knew it might take a while, but everyone seems really happy with his quality, but not the service.

I'll update in a week.

Last edited by WHPLASH; 03-11-2005 at 10:22 PM.
Old 03-12-2005, 01:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

this sucks. i was gonna order a TB from him real soon. i guess not.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:47 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WHPLASH
I sent my t/b to him back in the beginning of February. Its going on a month now. He said it should have been done last weekend 2/28.
Don't know I knew it might take a while, but everyone seems really happy with his quality, but not the service.
I'll update in a week.
Update on mine...51 days now and still nothing. Earlier in this post he said I would get mine 2 weeks ago "at the latest". He has my money for the TB and the core charge too.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:06 AM
TECH Addict

Perry got his about a week ago so you should have gotten yours around that time, it least thats how I look at it anyway
Old 03-15-2005, 11:35 AM
Banned

UPDATE:

Sponser or not I won't screw anybody over and I'm getting caught up by the day with orders/core charges. Hang in there, if you haven't received yours yet, you will soon. Some people in here complaining I know have received their TB's and $ but ironically they don't keep everybody updated so everybody thinks I'm on a Mexican beach somewhere. I'm not taking new orders until I'm caught up with everybody.

Not only that but I start a new job soon so I will be selective on the jobs I take from here on out. My goal is to take a job or two a week and get things turned right around for people in the future. It will be nice to work on products for people and enjoy it again instead of getting backed up and having disgruntled customers.

Scott
Old 03-15-2005, 12:27 PM
Staging Lane

UPDATE:

Sponser or not I won't screw anybody over and I'm getting caught up by the day with orders/core charges. Hang in there, if you haven't received yours yet, you will soon. Some people in here complaining I know have received their TB's and $ but ironically they don't keep everybody updated so everybody thinks I'm on a Mexican beach somewhere. I'm not taking new orders until I'm caught up with everybody.

Not only that but I start a new job soon so I will be selective on the jobs I take from here on out. My goal is to take a job or two a week and get things turned right around for people in the future. It will be nice to work on products for people and enjoy it again instead of getting backed up and having disgruntled customers.

Scott

I'd like to know where my TB is, I've left you voice messages and have tried calling I dont know how many times without one response from you. You've had my money for over a month now and I still have no product in hand. My name is Mark Myers
Old 03-15-2005, 01:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Procircuit155
I'd like to know where my TB is, I've left you voice messages and have tried calling I dont know how many times without one response from you. You've had my money for over a month now and I still have no product in hand. My name is Mark Myers
Update on mine too...54 days and still nothing.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

UPDATE:

Scott

Scott, I will be the first to update as soon as I get paypal'ed:

We all know your product and work rocks, we're just a little miff'ed at response times.

Quick Reply: Jantzer strikes again