LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Byunspeed

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Byunspeed

ordered some valve springs from him, he gave me a great deal. They were shipped, but i didnt get the springs by the time i should have. So i call up Young, and he does some looking around, and finds out the springs got shipped to the wrong address. This was thursday night, Friday morning i have a set of springs on my doorstep that he overnighted to me.

I started to put my engine back together yesterday afternoon, and realize that 3 retainers are missing, I really needed the engine up and running, but stuff happens.

I call Young again last night, told him what happened. Got off the phone with him, and 5 minutes later he calls me back and tells me i will have the retainers Saturday morning. Sure enough, 1030 am UPS shows up this morning with my 3 retainers overnighted again.

This is by far some of the best customer service that i've ever had!

i will be ordering my FAST intake very soon from him
Old 05-22-2005, 02:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I ordered a FAST 90mm intake from Byunspeed. I did a lot of shopping around and they had the best price. Shipped out quick too.
Old 05-23-2005, 03:59 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I had just ordered a Tranny cooler. But in any event, showed up a few days later.. Nice guy to deal with.

Quick Reply: Byunspeed