LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

GMMG No Response ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 09:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy GMMG No Response ?

I called GMMG last week on friday, cause I wanted to order their exhaust and I got voicemail so I left a message. I still havent heard back from them, I called again and left a message today. I wrote an email and that got returned, and I tried the contact us link on their web page and when you click send message I get page not found WTF I want this exhaust so bad and I cant get ahold of these people Has anyone else had problems contacting them? I dont really want to send a money order if I cant get a respone from them. What do I do?
Old 05-31-2005, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah, i gotta question about them. if i want to order it and they dont accept credit card...how in the hell do i get it?
Old 05-31-2005, 11:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We were preparing for our Open House all day Friday. I am sorry we missed your call. We were closed yesterday and just returned today for the new work week. Rest assured if you send your payment you will get your exhaust.

Please send all questions/concerns to GMMGINC7@aol.com

Ron
Old 06-01-2005, 01:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Swang
yeah, i gotta question about them. if i want to order it and they dont accept credit card...how in the hell do i get it?
PayPal....check...money order....take your pick.
Old 06-01-2005, 06:51 AM
12 Second Club

Just have a cover sheet stating the Vehicle year and type, what exhasut you want- with or w/o optional tips. That shoudl do it from what i remember
Old 06-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Cammin BeaSSt
We were preparing for our Open House all day Friday. I am sorry we missed your call. We were closed yesterday and just returned today for the new work week. Rest assured if you send your payment you will get your exhaust.

Please send all questions/concerns to GMMGINC7@aol.com

Ron

No problem at all. I was so worried something had happened and I wasnt going to be able to get it. IMO this is the best catback system available for the f bodies, As soon as I get out of work, Im going to the bank to get a money order and it will be on its way. Thank you much for the responses.
Later,
Mike
Old 06-09-2005, 05:08 AM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

For the record I'll back ron on their open house deal. Their shop was packed with the public all the time the gathering was in town, and they didnt look like they had time to do much else then deal with all the stuff going on. Good buncha guys up there.

Quick Reply: GMMG No Response ?