LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

mti (resolved)

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy mti (resolved)

ok heres the story...i ordered the mti clear induction package (lid + k&n filter)...about 7 days go by and i receive my package...so im happy shipping time was pretty good ....but i open the box and i have a lid and a breather filter but no pannel filter...so i contact mti and let them know my problem...he gets back to me and says i was shipped a breater filter instead of the pannel filter but to keep the breather for the trouble...sogreat now im happy again.... now heres the problem...i contacted mti on the 15th of this month and they said that he'd ship it out right away...i still havent seen my filter yet...so i get the tracking # and track the package...its still in texas and was only shiped out on the 24th...it took 9 days to actually get my filter to ups...and they say it will take 7 days to receive it....it will be august b4 i see my filter...when i should have saved the hastle and bought the thing at pepboys...the mti product is nice...and i do reccomend it...the sales manager jeff was good to deal with and he kept sending me emails to check up on the status of my filter...but when i was receiving emails it had'nt even been shipped out yet

so all in all i would have been 100% happy with my purchase if my filter would have been shipped out when i was told it would be...not 9 days later
Old 06-30-2005, 05:25 AM
TECH Addict

Man. That's just strange. Sorry that happened. I wonder if the amount of workload MTI gets swamped with daily is affecting orders/shipping
Old 06-30-2005, 01:44 PM
Badass pool player

Sorry for the confusion regarding the shipping of this part. Please PM me your credit card number and I'll credit you back the full price of the air filter.

Sincerely,

David Coates
MTI
Houston, TX
Old 06-30-2005, 06:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by poolfanatic
Sorry for the confusion regarding the shipping of this part. Please PM me your credit card number and I'll credit you back the full price of the air filter.

Sincerely,

David Coates
MTI
Houston, TX

Sounds like great customer service to me!!!!
Old 06-30-2005, 06:36 PM
On The Tree

Sounds like there making good.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:50 PM
On The Tree

id like to thank david for all this....it was a unfortunate mishap and im sure its rare..he was good on his word and refunded me my $....i will definatly be using mti in the future...the product is nice and customer service is great
Old 07-11-2005, 12:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by poolfanatic

Sincerely,

David Coates
MTI
Houston, TX
Damn, way to go MTI!!!

Quick Reply: mti (resolved)