LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing rocks!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 08:33 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Thunder Racing rocks!

I've been buying stuff from Thunder for years, and they've always been great but managed to amaze me again recently.

I was at the National F-Body Motorsports Event which Thunder sponsored, got a P0200 error code and a noticeable miss, and troubleshot it down to a failed plug wire. The metal crimp-on end which clicks onto the spark plug had cracked in half somehow, no thermal damage to the boot or wire itself.

I showed the failed wire to Paul, who immediately agreed to warranty the entire set. Most folks would likely have pushed to just swap the one bad wire, no such fuss here.

These guys are great!!
Old 07-15-2005, 09:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks and I'm glad we could help.

Old 07-27-2005, 03:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn right! No other company has the service track record that Thunder has IMO (although one company is quickly pickin' up speed )

I call Paul up every month or so for a question or just to shoot the chit . . . GREAT guy to work with/talk to
Old 07-28-2005, 04:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by The Dragon
Damn right! No other company has the service track record that Thunder has IMO (although one company is quickly pickin' up speed )

I call Paul up every month or so for a question or just to shoot the chit . . . GREAT guy to work with/talk to
I have nothing but great things to say about everyone at Thunder! It's nice to have a company that you can depend on. It seems to be a rare thing these days.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:53 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I guess they're OK, you have to watch out for the Paul guy though...he keeps getting my order right and shipped to me on time.

The people at Thunder know a thing or two about running a business the right way and their customer service isn't too bad either.

Quick Reply: Thunder Racing rocks!