LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Need help TSP folks

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 07:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need help TSP folks

Well, I know I ordered these heads a while back in June and I'm not sure of the turn around is, but I still haven't recieved my TSP 5.3 heads or comp lifters. I was atleast hoping that they would charge my account so I would know that the heads are at least paid for. I PM'ed Jason cause I don't have time to call them when I'm at work but Jason must be busy cause its been a while and no reply.

If I can get an update on these heads and lifters that I ordered that would be great. I have a new engine that needs to be getting installed in the car and I was hoping to do it soon.

If anyone from TSP could help me out I would appreciate it.

Jeff Burch
Peoria, AZ
Old 08-02-2005, 09:39 PM
SSU, come over and relax

not to hijack your thread or anything but i sent them a pm a while ago to 3 different people and still have not heard back. 2 of em have read it and 1 hasnt. the 1 being jason.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU
not to hijack your thread or anything but i sent them a pm a while ago to 3 different people and still have not heard back. 2 of em have read it and 1 hasnt. the 1 being jason.
Hmmmmm, I've had good business with them in the past and have never done this before to me. Reasons for everything I guess, but I still need an estimate or I will have to go somewhere else....
Old 08-02-2005, 10:42 PM
LSxGuy widda 9sec Mustang

Jeff, I'll have Jason check all his PM's in the morning when I get to work. Your right it has been busy the past 2 weeks, we have a lot of new things (very good things for customers) going on with the PRC lineup which has taken up tons of time during the workday. We also have a new employee starting up Monday in the PRC cylinder head dept.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Jeff, rest easy my friend, mine aren't done yet either, I placed the order June 6th. I'm in no hurry, I have called Jason a lot and he keeps me updated. Terry has to hand finish ALL the GP heads, and that's a lot of time to do that. They will be worth the wait, I want mine on the car too, but good things come to those who wait. No need to rush the heads and get a shotty job.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:57 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by camaro98z28
Well, I know I ordered these heads a while back in June and I'm not sure of the turn around is, but I still haven't recieved my TSP 5.3 heads or comp lifters. I was atleast hoping that they would charge my account so I would know that the heads are at least paid for. I PM'ed Jason cause I don't have time to call them when I'm at work but Jason must be busy cause its been a while and no reply.

If I can get an update on these heads and lifters that I ordered that would be great. I have a new engine that needs to be getting installed in the car and I was hoping to do it soon.

If anyone from TSP could help me out I would appreciate it.

Jeff Burch
Peoria, AZ
Jeff,

Please dont hesitate to give us a call at the shop, Jon and I man the phones all day so you shouldnt have any problem getting an update, its not unusual for us to get calls from customers several times a week to get updates on their products

We also dont usually charge a customer for a product until the product is boxed up and ready to go into the UPS truck, this makes it easier for us and the customer should any holdups come along

Jason and Trevor get stacked up with 100's of pms and emails a day so as you can imagine it may take a while to be thorough and reply to everyone.

Give me a call tommorow and I'll get you updated on the progress of your heads...
Old 08-03-2005, 09:04 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry I'm so slow getting back to emails & PM's lately guys, I've spent about 1 million hours working on cylinder head tweaks Jeff I sent you a PM
404cid Stroker, 67mm Twins
994rwhp/902lb ft @ 22 psi (mustang dyno) www.Texas-Speed.com
Old 08-03-2005, 06:32 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks guys. I like your business and trust your work and thats why I keep coming back to you. thanks a gain for the heads up.. <-------Get it.. lol
Old 08-04-2005, 12:42 AM
11 Second Club

good to see you got some heads on order jeff(lookin for 10's huh ) i hope to order some for the stroker soon also and a cam ill prolly be dealing with TSP also

Quick Reply: Need help TSP folks