LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed Engineering is good to deal with

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 11:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Speed Engineering is good to deal with

I recently bought a BMR silver strut tower brace from Speed Engineering. I saw the group purchase page here, and thought it was a good deal, so I pm'd them about it. They stated that it was in stock so I ordered it on 1/11/06. Somewhere in the pm there was some confusion over what color I wanted being instock, so they had to order it from BMR. No big deal, it is not going on the car for a while.

On 1/13/06 my order was still processing, so I gave them a call to see what the hold up was. I talked with Sean, after about 5-6, minutes on the phone, we got things straightened out. That is when I found out that they had to order it, and there was an extra fee for silver. To rectify this problem I got a shirt out of the deal, and I understood their point of view and they took the time to understand my point of view. Not many places are willing to do that anymore.

I think that the customer service that they provide is good and I have no problem buying from them again. One area that they can improve on is there website. If they put on the BMR stb pages that black and red are stocked, the other color have to be ordered from BMR for an additonal fee; that would help alleviate this problem in the future for other customers.

Good work Speed Engineering,
Thank you for your time,
Chris
Old 02-14-2006, 11:53 AM
Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the comments. We are working on that problem as we speak. It is always help full for customer feedback.

Thank You.

Sean
Speed Engineering