LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Fed Up with Hi Flo

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 04:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fed Up with Hi Flo

Well, after putting down a deposit in October, and enduring a constant string of delays, I finally decided that I'd had enough. Weeks upon weeks of hearing "they'll be here Monday, then it's off to the coaters", yet still no kit, nor any pictures of any parts, except for the original posts. Same story every week. So on Friday March 24th, I asked for my deposit back.

Bill said he processed the transaction on the 24th, and Marko said that it was a done deal.

I've called my credit card company daily and/or checked online to see if there was any pending transaction on the card. I realize that a full refund may take a week or two, but a pending credit should appear within a few days.

As of right now there is still no pending refund, no activity at all.

I do not like the way Hi Flo came on like gangbusters, and then "fizzled out". I feel every member on this board has been mislead, and have been strung along way too long. The refund issue has been the icing on the cake.

I wish the guys who have ordered kits from Hi Flo the best of luck. Hopefully you will get your kits soon and this post will be moot.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

werd

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/475266-hi-flo-woe-resolved.html
Old 03-31-2006, 04:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Some people just arent good at running businesses. I was happy until marko went off on everyone on the board last month, promising pictures to those who "deserved" them (and never delivering), and then john says to call marko if we want an update? how about you call your customers and tell them what the **** is going on. I'm about at my breaking point as well, this is just ****-poor management in my eyes. hopefully it will be over soon.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:57 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,090 Likes on 718 Posts

Moving to sponsor feedback.

Quick Reply: Fed Up with Hi Flo