LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

seperating the boys from the men.!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 03:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default seperating the boys from the men.!!

I live in the out skirts of detroit mich.A year or so ago I had some heavy mods done on my 2002 t.a collectors ed.the shop that did the mods,LIVERNOIS MOTORSPORTS,heres where things get a little sticky.they did a good job installing all my mods,cam, headers,gears,exc.the problem was,they did not know what they where doing when it came time to tuning it.!!the tuner at the time was GREIG BANISH.I had the car back there 3 times to correct the cold start and they never got it right.greig does not work there anymore thank god,and I finally gave up on them.heres where the heros come into play.at autorama I met jim stewart from HARDCORE MOTORSPORTS please remember that name HARDCORE MOTORSPORTS brighton mich.[4 miles from my home]these guys took my car last week and kept it for a few days,I got it back last thursday and all I can say is WOW!these guys know there s***t! not only did they fix the problem but they went and recaled a lot of other things for me.these guys are pure GM guys all the way.!!my car now runs like a bat out of hell,so all I can say is ,If any of you guys or gales need any tuning or mods done call and talk to jim,they do any and everything related to performance,so if your a GM guy looking for some big time h.p. call these guys, It will be the best thing you ever did.!!! phone # 1 810 632 7527. thanks. mike from brighton mich.
Old 04-08-2006, 04:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Cool, I hear they have a good rep with ls1's
Old 04-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Teching In

someone please corect me if I am wrong but Hardcore MotorSports of brighton is not a sponsor here. Hardcore racing of flint is, from what i understand the members of hardcore motorsports used to be employees or partial owners of Hardcore racing and then they split to start there own shop? I'm sure they do great work but I dont believe they are a sponsor on ls1tech
Old 04-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Launching!

I'm still waiting to see how Hardcore Racing handles Ryan'sSS 's problems. What really hits home to me is the fact that the man is Military. I don't like the idea of a company taking advantage of one of my own.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tune is the key, Im still waiting to get mine right! Luckily it's with a tuner now!

Quick Reply: seperating the boys from the men.!!