LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

RevXtreme ROCKS!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 07:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default RevXtreme ROCKS!!

I figured i'd post this feedback, since I really am appreciative of these guys bending over backwards for me in the midst of moving shops.
About three weeks ago, my clutch started slipping. Another small problem among the myriad of other problems that just recently started cropping up. (right after I paid it off too!) I had a small exhaust leak at the exhaust manifold, the check valves on the stupid AIR system had let loose, and heated/broken the hoses attached to them, and something was rattling around in my muffler. I figured if I had to replace the clutch, I might as well get a grippier clutch in anticipation of more mods. (did I mention the car is paid off? ) I checked around at several local places, (RevXtreme included) and they all told me that they did not stock the SPEC 3 clutch I wanted, and that it would take several days to get and install one. I figured that since I was going to have to be hitching rides to work for a little while, I might as well have a shop fix all my problems at the same time. So, I looked at my finances, and set it up with RX to have some Jet-Hot headers, Hooker ORY, Hooker catback, SPEC3 clutch and flywheel installed. I spoke to Ryan at RX, and he was very helpful; recommending parts and trying hard to fit my budget. He was also honest with me, giving me a heads-up on certain delays they were having, as they were moving to a new location. I left a deposit with them to get my parts ordered, and everything came in as expected except the catback. I had the car towed over to their new shop, and they got to work on it. The day before it was supposed to be ready, the catback was still missing. Joe at RX called around, and found that one of their distributors hadn't updated the new RX mailing address, and the catback had been sent back by UPS. RX had the distributor send another catback next-day air, and they were going to install when it was dropped off; about 10AM the next morning. The next morning, RX unpacked a Flowmaster catback that arrived, instead of the Hooker that had been ordered. RX rolled with the punches, and hooked me up with a Magnaflow catback to replace the missing Hooker unit. They installed it during their lunch hours, removed the AIR system, Removed the EGR, reprogrammed the SES codes and had me on the road at 1PM.
RX has really worked with me, not only with the missing catback, but also drove me home after I dropped off my car on a towtruck. Taking care of customers like this is really good business that keeps them coming back. I wish more companies could be like this. My next mod purchase will definately be from RX, even if i'm able to find a better price elsewhere.

Last edited by Snootch; 05-07-2006 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05-07-2006, 09:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like them alright...

I too am a dedicated RX loyalist... Can't wait to go back... And I'm not as close to them as you are.
Old 05-08-2006, 01:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They've helped me out as well, finding an electrical problem a while back.

Quick Reply: RevXtreme ROCKS!!