LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Mti Wtf!?

Old 06-25-2006, 10:42 AM
KCS

Received 307 Likes on 207 Posts

Thumbs down Mti Wtf!?

First off let me say that I know MTI has done a great job in the LSx community in the past years. They have a remarkable reputation nationwide and always seem to take good care of their customers. With this said, I feel I may be excluded from this group of satisfied customers.

My first experience with MTI was great, David had all the correct parts I needed in stock. I was in, out, and installing my new SPEC clutch, Flywheel, and slave cylinder the same day. But every since then, we seem to have problems. Parts not ordered, then incorrect parts ordered. I was almost sold the wrong set of cam bearings for my engine build, but luckily I knew the Clevite part number thanks to Erik Koenig.

Whats prompted me to make this post is the issue of the BMR Panhard Rod I've been waiting for since the 3rd of March. I keep getting dates when the PHR will show up, yet it still isn't here, nor have I recieved any notification of why it still isn't here. I called twice leaving two messages since June 21, and as of June 25 I have yet to hear from anyone from MTI.

I don't know whats going on, but I still don't feel as if MTI is a bad performance shop. It just seems they may be getting sloppy.

If any of you guys (David, Scooter, Jayson) are reading this, please gimme a call so we can resolve this. I'm sure you have my contact information on file, if not just check your messages.

Kent
Old 06-25-2006, 05:49 PM
Badass pool player

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kent,

If there's a mistake then I'll take responsibility for it. I thought that the PHR was picked up when you came by to pick up the DR timing chain and haven't seen anything with your name on it in the backorder file in some time.

I went back there and looked and I don't have one in stock. PM me with an address where you'd like this sent to and I'll get one ordered and drop shipped to you on Monday. Also let me have your CC information in the PM and I'll get some money back in your pocket in the interest of apologizing for the error.

Thanks,

David
Old 06-25-2006, 11:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 07-05-2006, 06:55 PM
TECH Regular

Now that is what I call customer service

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mti Wtf!?