LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

TNT is terrible!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 05:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry TNT is terrible!

I will make this short. On June 9, i called david at TNT to order some jets for my tnt kit. My kit is an F1 kit and only comes with jets up to 150. So i called him to order some 200 jets. He took down all my info and said i would have them the following week. So i waited and they never showed up. Then i called him back on June 21, and asked him where my order is and he didn't know what i was talkin about. He couldn't find any record of my order and he didn't remember talking to me. He then said he would call me right back after he did some more checking to try to find my order. It is now June 27 and he still hasn't called back. Some of you are probaly thinking why didn't i call him back the next day? B/c after this i don't wanna do business with him. he can kiss my ***. Not to mention it was gonna cost me $36 for 4 jets. Thats $9 a jet. Seems a little high.
Old 07-01-2006, 03:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I ordered my kit it didn't come with ANY instructions!I called tnt and they said they could fax them to me but I don't have a fax.I asked if they could mail them to me and the guy said "that usually doesn't work too well,they usually get lost in the mail.But I'll see if I can get them out".OK using the usps isn't really rocket science.Luckily I called tsp since I bought it through them and they sent me the instructions....in the mail no less.That was 2 years ago,I guess tings haven't changed much.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:13 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

TNT is not a sponsor here. This forum is reserved for LS1TECH Sponsor feedback only.

Quick Reply: TNT is terrible!