LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

thunder racing alive?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default thunder racing alive?

Thunder Racing has very good quality products, but what happen to their customer support? I used them back in 2000 when I had my first ls1 and they were awesome. I bought a new ls1 and as you see in my sig, I have some of their products again.

I have emailed them 4 times asking a question about a product I bought. 1 month later, no response! So if you plan on emailing thunder racing, dont plan on getting a response back because I've been waiting for a month. Customer service is very important in my book. Thought I would share my recent experiance with them.

Last edited by JakeROFL; 06-28-2006 at 10:58 PM.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:53 PM
10 Second Club

Just call them. They always answer the phone. I just talked to them today.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:00 AM
Suspended Sponsor

I'm sure Thunder is very busy and may be behind i would recomend calling them. They have always been great to work with and very knowledgeable.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Call them. I've always had difficulties when dealing with them through emails... but over the phone they help me instantly.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Staging Lane

I know when I call they are always there. I have been by the office several times and everytime I walk into Angie's office she is answering e-mails, so I can about imagine how many they get throughout the day and then try to catch up from the weekend. I also know its summertime and some of the staff is taking vacations and things like that. I am sure this aids to how many more e-mails the rest of the crew has to pick and help out with. Just give them a call. I am sure you find there customer support is better than ever!!

Quick Reply: thunder racing alive?