LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing Comes Through!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 11:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder Racing Comes Through!

Well my fuel pump went out and I ordered a Racetronix Fuel System from Thunder and it took about 4 days to get here on regular shipping.

I go to install everything and I realize that I was sent the wrong wiring harness thingy. I was fooled by Racetronix using LS1 cars on the LT1 bag, so I thought I had the right one. I was wrong. Haha

I called Thunder Racing and they rushed one to me free of charge and I shipped back the LT1 Harness back in the pre paid box.

Thanks for the A1 service, nothing like a story like this, seeing what a company can do under the pressure of a mistake. They handled it like 100% professionals and I will be using them again ASAP.

BTW, Thunder, I was writting an article for SuperChevy.com on the Racetronix Fuel System and I will be sure to let everyone know about you service quality and give you a nice plug under the Vendor Records.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry for the mistake and I'm glad we were able to get you fixed up right away.

Old 07-23-2006, 06:35 PM
11 Second Club

I was thoroughly impressed with how you handled it. I made the call, you apologized and had it rushed to me.

Things like this happen, but it's what you do to resolve it that shows what sort of company you are running.

Quick Reply: Thunder Racing Comes Through!