LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 04:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Texas Speed

Jason/Trevor/Joseph

I have been dealing with you guys at Texas Speed for at least three years and I have spent several thousands of dollas with you. I really do not know what has happen to your customer service over the last year, but it has been HORRIBLE. Below, you will see a thread where you are attempting to sell PRC heads. I have responed several times asking for information in PM's and this thread. I simply wanted pictures of the epoxy as well as intake and exhaust flow #'s. These heads would have been sold to me days ago if the information I was told I would get was provided (Copies of the PM's will be forwarded to you). You will see, I was told I will get pictures and exhaust #'s several times, over the course of several days. Guess what, I am still waiting. I have never found it so hard for someone to take $1,500 from me. Most would jump at the chance to make a $1,500 sale (just like you guys once did).

I really hope that this information will be useful to you and you are able to make the necessary internal corrections. However, you have just lost a long term customer.

Best Wishes and Good Luck You

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...&highlight=prc

Last edited by Taphee6; 11-16-2006 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:48 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I apologize that you have not received your pictures yet. Unfortunately, Zach has been out sick this week and was finally able to return back to work this morning. We also had one of our sales guys gone last Friday. This is why you have not received the pictures and flow numbers yet. We pride ourselves in our customer service and work very hard to do our best. However, we cannot plan for circumstances such as an employee getting sick and being out for a few days. Having one of our full-time sales guys out sick certainly leaves us short-handed. This is why we have another full-time salesperson starting next week. I would be more than happy to get some pictures and flow numbers to you this evening after work if you are interested. Feel free to post up or PM me if you are interested.

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance
Old 11-16-2006, 05:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ???

Trevor,

Respectfully, I requested these on 11/7/06 and followed up several times after that just look at your for sale thread. This is nine days of trying to get information to buy heads and spend my money with you. Its not a matter of someone being sick a few days this week. It is a matter of being told I will get the information and pictures and never getting it. Thank you for your offer to send the information. This is a very good deal for someone. But after this experience, I will pass on your offer.

Again, Best Wishes and Good Luck to you.