LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

My experience with Texas Speed

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up My experience with Texas Speed

I called up TSP and spoke with Trevor about building a 408 iron longblock. He recommended a setup that would suit my needs of excellent streetability while being rock solid. I sent them a deposit of $4,000 and they informed me right away when they received it. They proceeded to build my motor and I had a set date as to when the car would be shipped out there. The shipping company made an error and did not notify the driver that the car was still available so it was delayed by over a week. Texas Speed was very understanding of the problem and worked with me to get the car done when it arrived even though I had broken the scheduled date. They kept me updated and told me when the car was done. I sent them the rest of the money (in the form of a check) and the driver showed up early to pick it up. Anyways, they allowed him to pick it up and when I received it it was everything I had hoped for. They also did a quick inspection of the car and had rebolted my torque arm to the rear end (fixing someone else's mistake) and resealed the rear. (all at no charge) Always easy to get hold of and always quick at returning phone calls. They apologized for not sending my dyno numbers and break in procedures with the car and they shipped them with my old intake manifold at no charge to me.

All in all just a top notch company. I have had many bad experiences with vendors around my area so I chose to have them do all the work all the way out in Texas and it was worth it. Great job guys!
Old 11-14-2007, 01:35 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the kind words Jeremiah! I'm glad that you can now enjoy your car and the new-found power. We are always here to help in any way possible, so never hesitate to contact us. Let us know how she runs at the track!

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance