LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

tomzwheels! Resolved

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 11:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy tomzwheels! Resolved

I have been buying wheels from these guys since 2002. This is my 6th set of brand new wheels I have bought from them! Im getting kind of flustered though with tomzwheels over an order I place a month ago for some ar rebels. I ordered a set of 17x9/18x10's from them. I recieved the 17x9's in the mail very quick but a week passed and still no 18x10's so I make a phone call. I guess one of the 18x10's was messed up and AR did not have anymore to replace it. So they offer me a full refund and said that AR would have to send the shipping labels for me to ship the two 17x9's back I have setting at my house. Well another week passed and I still have no labels. I call tomzwheels and they sounded like they didnt know what was going on with the labels, I have not heard back from them since..this was friday. I tried to PM them on here but they did not respond. I know that its not their fault the 18x10's were messed up BUT I dont understand why they sent me two wheels and not wait to ship all four at once. These were not drop shipped either. So I cannot get my money back untill they send me these labels. I just want my money back like promised! I cannot get a break with buying wheels on here it seems like lol.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:05 AM
TECH Veteran

Try email with your order # and a summary of what happened, I'm sure they will get the AR labels off to you asap. This time of year everyone is cranking up for spring - it has to be very hectic right now.

As for sending them seperately - if they are right there with your name on them, best to get them out the door. The 18x10's may have been slated for a drop to them the next day (or so they were told) which would have been all four delivered on the same day or a day apart.

Give this about 2 days then post up if you are still having difficulty getting this sorted out.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:53 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Try email with your order # and a summary of what happened, I'm sure they will get the AR labels off to you asap. This time of year everyone is cranking up for spring - it has to be very hectic right now.

As for sending them seperately - if they are right there with your name on them, best to get them out the door. The 18x10's may have been slated for a drop to them the next day (or so they were told) which would have been all four delivered on the same day or a day apart.

Give this about 2 days then post up if you are still having difficulty getting this sorted out.
I will try e-mail too. The PM I sent I explained everything, it was read but no reply. Right now I have over $3,200 out for either wheels I never recieved (got scammed by Jonathan Hendrix aka ls1newbie370) and now these wheels.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Update: AR labels arrived this evening so buyer can ship them back. Better luck in the future getting some wheels on your ride

For the record: Jonathan Hendrix aka ls1newbie370 is also WS6reaper. He has been banned from this site permanently. I know it doesn't help this member but just a note to anyone who may get an email from Jonathan Hendrix.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:39 PM
11 Second Club

Yup, thanks GEARHEAD and Tomzwheels.
Tomzwheels, next time let me know whats going on im not going to bite if you call me lol.