LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

fuddle! ORDER RECEIVED

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 07:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post fuddle! ORDER RECEIVED

I sent you my 3200 hp/truck converter for a refresh in March and still have not received it back yet. before i sent you the converter you answered my emails within the same day. after i sent the veter you are nearly impossible to contact. after the first month i finally got ahold of you and you said you where sorry for the wait and you were waiting on parts and it will be shipped soon. then later that week you could not find my money order that i sent to you in the box as requested. you said you would cover shipping if the money order was not found soon. well a week or so after that i was still asking for a tracking number and you replied it was shipped to a undeliverable address and ask me to verify it, so i message you back with no response since. i have left numerous messages with you and carrisa via phone and pm with no response. i am a very patient person but this is ridiculous. 3-6 days to get it refreshed my ***
Old 05-24-2008, 09:30 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just received converter, i would not recommend anyone to do business with them unless they like being blown off for months.