LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Hello.....FX coatings?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 02:32 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Hello.....FX coatings?

I hate to do this but am left with no other options.

On March 6th I sent them my SLP cme for ceramic coating. The agreed upon price was 50 bucks. They told me it was just a couple days turn around.

On April 10th I still had not heard from then so I contacted them and they said that it was all done but they had deleted my message so they had no way to reply back to me. Anyways, they said that due to the elbows being on the tips which they had not known about it would be an additional 40 dollars. I said no problem and sent them another check for 40 bucks.

On May 5th, after still not receiving my tips or a reply for that matter I sent them another message inquiring on where my parts were.

To this date I have still not received a reply as to where my parts are or what the hold up is. I have also tried calling several times and used the message feature on their website with no success.

WTF is going on!!!???
Old 06-04-2008, 02:31 PM
TECH Veteran

Without any specific order information it makes it difficult to contact them and find out where your order is.
You can post an order number or name w/address or send it in PM.
An email can be sent with that information enquiring as to the status though it doesn't mean you will get your parts overnight shipping back to you.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:38 PM
TECH Addict

Well there isn't an order number but I'll PM you my name and address. I'm hopeful you'll have better luck than but they didn't answer emails, PM's or phone calls for me. Oh and I forgot to mention before that all my dealers were with Chris (Whistler).