LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing Problem

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Thunder Racing Problem

I ordered a vigilante torque converter on the Freaky Friday Sale 6/13/08. I called TR on 6/24/08 to check on my order and the person I spoke to said he would get back to me...which he never did. I called again on 6/25/08 and spoke to the same person (because he remembered me). Again he said he would get back to me...and never did. I waited a day (6/27) and called Precision Industries to see if the order had been placed, which it had NOT! I immediately called TR and again got the same individual who said he would call PI and verify the order. After waiting a minute, Angie from TR got on the phone and informed me the order somehow didn't go through. She also informed me that PI would be closed the week of the 4th of July, but they would be able to build it and ship it on 7/7/08. I was very angry but did not have much choice in the matter so I told her to go ahead and order it. She was kind enough to refund the shipping cost. Well, time went by and as of 7/10/08 I still did not have a converter. Again I called PI to which Jack from PI told me there was still no order under my name. I immediately called Angie on her direct extension and got her voice mail. So angrily I sent a very unhappy E-mail to Angie. She responded later that evening to tell me she didn't know why PI didn't get the order but that she resent the purchase order number to PI. I contacted PI today and they said it was built and shipped today UPS which means I'll probably get it on 7/14 or 7/15. It took me a month to get a TQ converter that was suppose to ship 3-5 days after the order was submitted. Meanwhile I've got a $2500 Performabuilt Level 3 transmission and a car on jack stands sitting in the garage with summer half over. I am not happy with TR's customer service and will never do business with them again.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Banned

Once again, I apologize for the mix-up. Apparantly we had three orders that were sent over to PI on Monday 7/10 that didn't go through for some reason. I got this corrected as soon as you advised us that you had not received your order. I was out of town this weekend, but I emailed your tracking number to you as soon as I got back to the office this morning.

Angie
Old 07-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Teching In

I will accept your apology, but the fact of the matter is this part was ordered on 6/13/08. It took serveral phone calls by me to TR and finally a call to Precision Industries to find out it wasn't ordered. That was on 6/27/08 on which date you told me PI would build it and ship it on 7/7/08. So you would think that PI had the order back on 6/27/08, but obviously they didn't. 7/10 which you said was Monday was actually Thursday, the day I again made serveral phone calls and e-mails to TR. Again it was me calling PI to find out the part was never ordered. I understand you did a lot of business on Freaky Friday, but from what I have read on other threads, this is not a first, second or even third time this has happened. I am done with this. The Torque Converter will be here 7/15/08.

Quick Reply: Thunder Racing Problem