LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

The GXP Got A Friend For Christmas

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 07:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love the Caddy, let us know what you do if you do go down to the track.

Keep the GXP!!!! dude these cars are gonna be rare! especially clean ones! work on her =)

You've got 2 cars i really want. I'd never get rid of my T/a though but i'd love a Caddy CTS and i ALMOST had a GXP.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cherrygxp
pretty stupid comment big bird
not stupid.

ok if cady is slower, and he doesn't want a 2 door. well the G8 Gt or the new G8 GXP will be a great 4 door car
Old 12-29-2008, 05:47 PM
TECH Regular

Nice, I love those new CTS with the DI motor. Congrats! Do your door locks rattle while driving? The cylinders that go up & down at the top of the door panel.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
not stupid.

ok if cady is slower, and he doesn't want a 2 door. well the G8 Gt or the new G8 GXP will be a great 4 door car
I currently do not wish to own a RWD vehicle, due to the fact we get a lot of snow in Michigan.

I have one friend with a GTO who tried to drive it in the winter. His first winter he bunny hopped a curb and slammed into a ditch. I have a friend with a G8 GT who has been pulled out of ditches three times (twice last winter, once this winter). None of my other friends are dumb enough to try driving their RWD cars in the winter. Personally I need vehicles that work year round, as opposed to hiding in the garage all winter.

When I move back to PA, after I'm done with school, I'll be getting a CTS-V. If the GXP is still reliable I'm going to keep that and sell the current CTS. If the GXP is less reliable I'll sell and keep the V6 CTS.

Originally Posted by Red03GT
Nice, I love those new CTS with the DI motor. Congrats! Do your door locks rattle while driving? The cylinders that go up & down at the top of the door panel.
I haven't heard my rear door cylinders vibrate at all so far, the entire car is almost eerily quite while driving. It just kind of hums.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 05CherryGXP
I currently do not wish to own a RWD vehicle, due to the fact we get a lot of snow in Michigan.

I have one friend with a GTO who tried to drive it in the winter. His first winter he bunny hopped a curb and slammed into a ditch. I have a friend with a G8 GT who has been pulled out of ditches three times (twice last winter, once this winter). None of my other friends are dumb enough to try driving their RWD cars in the winter. Personally I need vehicles that work year round, as opposed to hiding in the garage all winter.

When I move back to PA, after I'm done with school, I'll be getting a CTS-V. If the GXP is still reliable I'm going to keep that and sell the current CTS. If the GXP is less reliable I'll sell and keep the V6 CTS.

I haven't heard my rear door cylinders vibrate at all so far, the entire car is almost eerily quite while driving. It just kind of hums.
learn how to dirve. all i drive is rear wheel. cuase i had a big wheel as a kid and learned then that front wheel drive vehicles SUCK.

just giveing you ****. to each there own. but idk not a big fan of grand prix. sorry. just my opinion
Old 01-01-2009, 10:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
learn how to dirve. all i drive is rear wheel. cuase i had a big wheel as a kid and learned then that front wheel drive vehicles SUCK.

just giveing you ****. to each there own. but idk not a big fan of grand prix. sorry. just my opinion
Why did you come in here then if you're not an LS4 fan?

Start ****?
Old 01-01-2009, 11:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bet just 2 have fun!

What the *** is PHK member?
Old 01-01-2009, 11:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LS4SPEED
I bet just 2 have fun!

What the *** is PHK member?