LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Got called out to run....

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 10:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
Read the last post. Its a girl

I don't know about this one boys, I'm trying to find ways to drop weight, and fast.
I have my spare, you have your spare... LETS PUT SOME SKINNIES ON THIS BITCH!!
Old 03-31-2009, 10:34 PM
Staging Lane

Location: Currently, Zormat, Afghanistan....Home staion, FT. Richardson, Alaska

ya, that last post was put up while typing mine, i just didnt go correct it. Strip out the trunk, pass seat, carpet
Old 03-31-2009, 10:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ChefChub
I have my spare, you have your spare... LETS PUT SOME SKINNIES ON THIS BITCH!!
Looking back that phone call was hilarious....drop the exhaust, rip out the seats, de-panel the car, OH YEAH LETS PUTS SOME SKINNIES ON!

Trying to get a DP as I am typing, doubt it will get here in time.

Old 03-31-2009, 10:54 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

check PM nachoooo!!!

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 03-31-2009, 11:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 06MonteSS
check PM nachoooo!!!
PM'd back...your turn to check!
Old 04-01-2009, 05:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I found this on some site. If this is true this probably wont be a close race.

SRT performance: 0-60 mph in under five seconds, 0-100-0 in low 19-second range, 60-0 mph in approximately 125 feet
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 formula
Old 04-01-2009, 07:12 PM
TECH Junkie

The jeep is still a piece of crap!!
Old 04-01-2009, 10:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mels SS
The jeep is still a piece of crap!!
Be nice Mel, I've owned a couple Grands before in a past life. I have loved them and after the kids are grown I will likely get another one (as I have upgraded to an Expedition for now due to size) . They are kinda small for a growing family and all!!!!!!!! LOL. If I can I will get the wife an SRT8 tho.....................
Old 04-05-2009, 01:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Hey guys, reporting in on the evening's festivities. I find out that she doesn't know how to properly shift a manumatic on the gate shifter so she had somebody else do it. I had Chef Cub's tune loaded on my car and it kicked ***. Our original location was unavailable at the time so we improvised on a different street. We went from about a 30 punch (me in first, her IDK) and she was about a carlength ahead of me before the honks. I the first two honked off and tried to get closer to her and couldn't so I honked the third one and she pulled out but I stopped her pull and started to walk her hard, like 3+ cars hard.

I shut it down after being ahead for some time and she came up to the next stoplight all pissed and refused to talk, storming off. So whatever, from a roll SRT8 Jeeps aren't that great and YES I KNOW THE SRT8 NEEDS THE DRIVER MOD. But hey when you get called out to run, people better have their **** in line when they run, and in this case, they didn't. Chalk one up for the LS4.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:07 AM
Launching!

Hey guys, reporting in on the evening's festivities. I find out that she doesn't know how to properly shift a manumatic on the gate shifter so she had somebody else do it. I had Chef Cub's tune loaded on my car and it kicked ***. Our original location was unavailable at the time so we improvised on a different street. We went from about a 30 punch (me in first, her IDK) and she was about a carlength ahead of me before the honks. I the first two honked off and tried to get closer to her and couldn't so I honked the third one and she pulled out but I stopped her pull and started to walk her hard, like 3+ cars hard.

I shut it down after being ahead for some time and she came up to the next stoplight all pissed and refused to talk, storming off. So whatever, from a roll SRT8 Jeeps aren't that great and YES I KNOW THE SRT8 NEEDS THE DRIVER MOD. But hey when you get called out to run, people better have their **** in line when they run, and in this case, they didn't. Chalk one up for the LS4.

I CALL BS!!!

Oh wait I was there! haha great runs nacho gotta love girls who don't know how to drive and have there passenger shift for them. Fun night.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol, congrats, i want to race one in my town, but he has mods.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Wait, so the guy in the passenger seat was leaning across and shifting for her? At that point why not just leave damn thing in 'D'?

Good kill!
Old 04-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 05CherryGXP
Wait, so the guy in the passenger seat was leaning across and shifting for her? At that point why not just leave damn thing in 'D'?

Good kill!
Ya he was. I know some people just don't know what the hell is going on haha.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LS4SPEED
Be nice Mel, I've owned a couple Grands before in a past life. I have loved them and after the kids are grown I will likely get another one (as I have upgraded to an Expedition for now due to size) . They are kinda small for a growing family and all!!!!!!!! LOL. If I can I will get the wife an SRT8 tho.....................
I will
I gave my jeep to my daughter spent so much time and money on this thing
I couldn't afford to sell it so we will keep it in the family!!
Old 04-05-2009, 01:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 05CherryGXP

Good kill!
Precisely, the passenger was shifting the car with the bump shift lever on the tranny tunnel for her....It was odd but whatever I'll take the win.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thats sad, nice kill!
Old 04-05-2009, 03:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what mods do you have nacho
Old 04-05-2009, 06:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow. A kill is a kill no matter how it comes. Nice work.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Ill let Cub tell you guys about that turbo subi....complete with the drift buddy LOL.

But anyway I'll take the win. I talked to my buddy today who set up the race for us and he said she was complaining that I got the hit (BS, she was in front of me on the third honk) and that her little posse thought my car was bone stock; then they complained when they heard it that it was too fast and not stock.

Now I got this kid with a M5 08 Mustang on my list because he thinks he can kill me because I have an A4....too bad he can't drive to save his life. And his car is heavy and slow...this time I'm dropping cash down.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ill let Cub tell you guys about that turbo subi....complete with the drift buddy LOL.

But anyway I'll take the win. I talked to my buddy today who set up the race for us and he said she was complaining that I got the hit (BS, she was in front of me on the third honk) and that her little posse thought my car was bone stock; then they complained when they heard it that it was too fast and not stock.

Now I got this kid with a M5 08 Mustang on my list because he thinks he can kill me because I have an A4....too bad he can't drive to save his life. And his car is heavy and slow...this time I'm dropping cash down.
Mustang GT?