LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Looking For Used Parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For Used Parts

I was wondering if anyone out there knows anyone or has a used Diablo Predator for an 06 Impala SS, or maybe used flowmaster 44's or 40's. I'm broke as a joke so and I don't mind stuff that's been used already, so if you know anyone or anyway I could get my hands on some used parts, let me know! Intakes too, I'll take just about anything lol. Thanks!

-"Dirty" SS
Old 08-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Teching In

Oh, and also I'm having trouble finding a new/used "SS" side badge for when I take off the front gold bow tie and replace it with the SS badge. The only ones I can find on Ebay are the rear badges, and this wouldn't look right up front lol. Thanks!
Old 08-14-2009, 02:39 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

get it from your dealer... the door-sized SS... it cost me $10-$12 from my dealer... and there's no shipping to pay for when ya do it that way! hahahaa...

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 08-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Teching In

Oh well crap, I didnt know it was that cheap! Last year I was looking at two GTP badges from the 97-03 body style GTP's to badge them in the same spot they were on those years on my 04 (thats when they switched body styles incase no one knew, with no side badges) and those thieves wants 58 bucks A PIECE!!!! So, I went to a junkyard and stole some hahaha. Then bought black overlays, and they looked nasty! Anyway, I digress. I will just go and do this tomorrow. One problem down, a few more to go.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Teching In

BUMP. I really just want a used Diablo Tuner. Anyone got one to sell? I'm looking to buy sometime in the next month.