LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

My New Snow Boots

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 03:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey nice set of wheels,...and BTW: the paint on the GXP is superb!! I can see the metallic in it.......
Old 11-27-2009, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 07carlocrusader
hey nice set of wheels,...and BTW: the paint on the GXP is superb!! I can see the metallic in it.......
thanks and thanks lol....it coulda been better if i had cleaned it up a bit but i guess it will do for now since its 33* out now.

oh and Stealth get out of my thread lol jk...those pics were pretty sweet.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:22 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by StealthV8
haha thats the easy part of the course,

thats the real stuff, the mud when you step in you lose your shoe. these pics are from 5 years ago when i was 18, the truck looks much different, but i'm not camera happy with it no more.

fyi i spend most my time in the muskag swamps, plowed in to a hidden stump on this one.

We build our trucks for the trails too, we can't do the southern redneck thing up here and just do a bodylift and huge spring blocks to clear 44"s with stock gears and engine that can bearly turn them, all those trucks would tip on the trails.

HAHA by the way, sorry for the hijack.
I concede my point. That's some real mud. Not all of us build redneck ghetto lifts on stock stock axles Some of us know how to do it.

lmao, sorry guys.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DP 08 GXP
thanks and thanks lol....it coulda been better if i had cleaned it up a bit but i guess it will do for now since its 33* out now.

oh and Stealth get out of my thread lol jk...those pics were pretty sweet.
hahaha my bad, i tend to get side tracked

I concede my point. That's some real mud. Not all of us build redneck ghetto lifts on stock stock axles
Ya I was just joking around, a ghetto lift still isn't as bad as the f250's with 44's that never get ditry... oh there i going distracted again.