LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Nacho SS

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 07:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nacho SS

Was that you cruising down Grizzly Peak with a Saleen and another car last night?
Old 10-16-2010, 10:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Grizzly peak as in somewhere in the bay? Probably not. I moved back down to LA 'cause I transferred schools.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Nick,

Saw your Monte at Silver Star on Thursday...Is it broken?
Old 10-17-2010, 11:57 AM
TECH Regular

Ahh, got it. Didn't like the school too much? I was out in the Z-oh with my boy in his R6 and when we pulled over for a bit a Saleen vert and a white MCSS flew by lol.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LS1 Racing
Hey Nick,

Saw your Monte at Silver Star on Thursday...Is it broken?
Car went in for some little things to be fixed. My aux import jack was playing out of one channel, they replaced it. My starter died and the car would take a couple minutes to fire up, so they replaced that. They threw a new battery in (the third time) for free because the Delcos they use are nothing but crap and never hold up. Just fixing things before my warranty is up.
Originally Posted by Red03GT
Ahh, got it. Didn't like the school too much? I was out in the Z-oh with my boy in his R6 and when we pulled over for a bit a Saleen vert and a white MCSS flew by lol.
Kinda a long story I obliterated my knee playing college baseball, had surgery over X-mas and called it a day. Transferred back to a school near home, strictly going to school and working now. How's the Z been man?
Old 10-17-2010, 05:37 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
Kinda a long story I obliterated my knee playing college baseball, had surgery over X-mas and called it a day. Transferred back to a school near home, strictly going to school and working now. How's the Z been man?
Damn bro, sorry to hear. I think you were on a ball scholarship too, right? Z has been awesome, feels good to be back in something RWD & the fastest car I've owned to date. Threw on some new T1R's but between work/school don't have too much time to drive it like I want to.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Red03GT
Damn bro, sorry to hear. I think you were on a ball scholarship too, right? Z has been awesome, feels good to be back in something RWD & the fastest car I've owned to date. Threw on some new T1R's but between work/school don't have too much time to drive it like I want to.
Yep, I was on scholarship. That's good to hear about the Z, when I saw it I thought it was a very clean car.