LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Time to go...

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if only there was a way for e-thugs to get their asses kicked by the people they bitch at ...

like youtube ... **** me

didnt really know you, so i cant say bye, but i understand the stupidity can drive the more sane of us to the edge

Old 11-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Banned

Yeah, YouTube commentary is awful...
Old 11-21-2010, 08:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn Mike it sucks you are feeling that way....you have def. contributed a lot to the LS4 section that a lot of the e-thugs couldnt come close to....if you get pics of that hood of yours i would love to see them in a pm...glad you and your boy are still good after that wreck...sounds likethe girl needs punched in her ovaries......you figure out when your coming to Ohio yet?
Old 11-21-2010, 09:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JP_GXP
Yeah, YouTube commentary is awful...
You control your videos there though, can delete anyone's comment. Very easy to deal with lol.

So Mike, what'cha say? Staying?
Old 11-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Banned

I meant videos other than my own. Just reading some of them make me laugh.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:41 PM
Launching!

I meant videos other than my own. Just reading some of them make me laugh.
the best is ford vs chevy or bugatti vs SSC fanboy arguments ... you just laugh because anyone who hates another brand is retarded ... you can hate a particular car, but clearly the big 3 wouldnt have made it this far if they only made **** ...

well i take that back ... Chrysler

hope mpgeagle sticks around at least in the non retard threads
Old 11-22-2010, 07:15 AM
Banned

^ I love GM, but I HATE the new Camaro. That's really the only car I can think of that I don't like.... Well, not a Veyron fan, either...
Old 11-22-2010, 09:41 AM
TECH Regular

^ I love GM, but I HATE the new Camaro. That's really the only car I can think of that I don't like.... Well, not a Veyron fan, either...
Do I dare ask why??? I simply think it's one of the best things to come from GM in a longgggg time. But I guess opinions are like a**holes......everyones got one.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Banned

Bad design, overhyped, WAY too many of them, and I blame it for the demise of Pontiac, had they advertised it less and the G8 more I feel the sales would've helped keeping Pontiac as a niche brand, instead of dead. But those are my opinions.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:41 AM
Launching!

WAY too many of them,
I would rather see too many Camaros rather than too many Mustangs but that's just me. GM diehard I guess. And as for the overhype, it was a long wait for Camaro fans so it is justified.

Back to the OP. I saw the thread too and I thought to myself cool, could happen. I just left it at that instead of going into interwebs attack mode.

Don't let a few bad apples ruin the whole applecart.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

agreed ^^^^. except i didnt see the thread. i miss all the good stuff. definitely dont leave cause someone called you a liar on here. oh and i want to see this hood too!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Banned

I much prefer both new-retro Mustangs and the Challenger to the Camaro, they should've left it gone, the LS1s were nice and a good model to go out on. If there were a few styling changes, I'd probably except it more. They need to hurry up and put an LS9 or LSA in it, too.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I’m sorry to hear about car. It really sucks when you put all that work into something just to have someone clueless destroy it. (I still think its to easy to get a license) I’m glad you and your son are ok.

I didn’t see the thread, but I’ve seen a couple of kill stories take a turn for the worst. I don’t know why but that stuff can really get under your skin and **** a person off.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well, the accident report puts the blame on the other driver. I had no doubt that would happen. The car goes into the shop on Dec. 2nd to get fixed. This is nothing though compared what I found out today. My wife's mother is really sick... Has a bunch of growths in her stomach... Man, when it rains it certainly pours...

-Mike
Old 11-22-2010, 07:21 PM
Banned

Holy crap, Mike... I'm so sorry...
Old 11-22-2010, 08:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mgpeagle
Well, the accident report puts the blame on the other driver. I had no doubt that would happen. The car goes into the shop on Dec. 2nd to get fixed. This is nothing though compared what I found out today. My wife's mother is really sick... Has a bunch of growths in her stomach... Man, when it rains it certainly pours...

-Mike
jesus man, god bless I hope it all turns around for ya soon
Old 11-22-2010, 11:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mgpeagle

-Mike
Will keep your mother-in-law in my prayers.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Aww man, totally sucks to have all of these things happen at once. We'll all hope for the best with your mother in-law and keep her in our prayers.

Sucks about your car, too obviously.

I do hope the major outpouring of love on this thread causes you to reconsider your decision. We all value your knowledge and shared experiences, and the forum won't be the same without you.

If this is IT, then I want to thank you for all of the advice and help you've given me with my trans issues. Your input has kept my Impala on the road.

Thanks for everything, Mike.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

i'm sorry to hear about everything with your mother-in-law i hope everything turns around for you soon and for her
Old 11-23-2010, 07:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks a lot everyone. The car can be fixed, I just hope Mom can be too. It is cancer... We'll just take it one day at a time. All you can do. Thanks for all the support.

On a brighter note...

Wow, I didn't realize I'd be missed so much. I feel so squishy inside... Ok, here's the deal. I will NEVER, EVER post another race thread. lol... If I can keep to that promise I certainly will stay since this is my favorite forum. Plus, I am thinking of a couple more homemade mods.

-Mike