LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

If it's not one thing...it's another :/

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011 | 09:37 PM
Launching!

I love my car also! She is forever mine! Once it's paid off and get the extra money, I will turn it into a RWD drag car. It's already got 115k miles on it, so it will eventually die as a daily driver. I will just throw it on a G-Body chassis, back half it, and throw something beefy under the hood, and it will be one of a kind. I have only had the car a year and 4 months, and have put 25K on it in miles. The torque converter went out in it in january, and the battery went out last august. Other than that, it has been wonderfull and brings a smile to my face every day. The only thing I don't like about it is the lack of aftermarket parts, and its a fwd. But I will eventually fix that! Might be a while though, lol.
Old 07-30-2011 | 10:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

No car is perfect.

My car has creeks here and there that I'm slowly narrowing down. I also have the cracked HUD trim that will be replaced soon.

My car is in the shop right now (it's been 2 weeks now) for the engine oil issue and stability control/ABS/traction control issues. I'm currently driving an '11 Lucerne that I can't stand; floaty, boaty, and no power.

If people can continue to throw money at Mustangs, Civics, etc., I don't see why we need to jump ship the moment things heat up.

And as for aftermarket support: you gotta go out there and request it. I'm currently looking into another project.
Old 07-31-2011 | 12:33 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1CL3ANSUP3RSPORT
With all the money Ive dropped into this car,it would be paided off but not as fun to drive stock.Sorry to hear about your ride OP,GL with your decision on keeping or ditching
Mine would be paid off too, and stock sucks!
Old 07-31-2011 | 01:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DavidGXP
Mine would be paid off too, and stock sucks!
LOL,yes it does but it sucks even more now
Old 07-31-2011 | 06:46 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GXP25
No car is perfect.

My car has creeks here and there that I'm slowly narrowing down. I also have the cracked HUD trim that will be replaced soon.

My car is in the shop right now (it's been 2 weeks now) for the engine oil issue and stability control/ABS/traction control issues. I'm currently driving an '11 Lucerne that I can't stand; floaty, boaty, and no power.

If people can continue to throw money at Mustangs, Civics, etc., I don't see why we need to jump ship the moment things heat up.

And as for aftermarket support: you gotta go out there and request it. I'm currently looking into another project.
more details please
Old 07-31-2011 | 08:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

If you're talking about the black trim piece that covers the hud and dash just below the windshield, its part number is 15795046 and it costs $57.51 at monsterpartsonline.com
Old 08-01-2011 | 04:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GXP25
If you're talking about the black trim piece that covers the hud and dash just below the windshield, its part number is 15795046 and it costs $57.51 at monsterpartsonline.com
yes thank you!!!! i just noticed mine has about a 6" crack on it