LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Need new front tires?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 01:39 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need new front tires?

I need new fronts on the gxp and was looking at Potenzas, it would be like 390 shipped from tire rack is that a good deal and are they the best tire for that money. There the summer ones but that aint a big deal cause I have winter tires anyway. Also my rears are goodyear eagles that wont really matter will it, thanks for any help.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....utoModel=Grand Prix GXP&autoModClar=
Old 12-05-2011, 08:32 PM
TECH Resident

They're a good tire. I've got the 960's on my impala and they handle/ride very well with zero road noise. I put the 760's on my girls Malibu SS and the few times I've driven her car they are every bit as smooth and quiet as my 960's.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ak47man90
I need new fronts on the gxp and was looking at Potenzas, it would be like 390 shipped from tire rack is that a good deal and are they the best tire for that money. There the summer ones but that aint a big deal cause I have winter tires anyway. Also my rears are goodyear eagles that wont really matter will it, thanks for any help.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....utoModel=Grand Prix GXP&autoModClar=

Get them. They're great tires, especially for the price. They last a while also. I have a few customers with 20k+ miles on theirs and still look good. But I don't think they'd last that long on the front of a GXP that gets driven hard!