LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

New to forum / Photoshop?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 12:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile New to forum / Photoshop?

Hey guys, im new to this particular forum. I was on GMLS4.com but for some strange reason my account was suspended...im a little ticked off so I figured I would come on over here. I have a 2007 Impala SS with some basic bolt ons like K&N CAI, Flowmaster 40's, res. delete. I have thought about a single turbo with the Cartuning kit, at that point I will be prepared to rebuild my tranny because we all know how they are . The car is pretty blacked out but I think I will be returning some of it back this summer, getting bothered by the cops get pretty old in a hurry!

I was hoping someone on the forum is a wiz with photoshop because I have an idea for some custom Impala exhasust that I am seriously considering, I would LOVE to see it done so can anyone make this happen? ill post a rear end picture of my car and the doner car so if anyone is bored I would be super stoked if you could make this happen.

Anyways I look forward to chatting with you guys and learning everything my fellow LS4er's have to offer.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:15 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

OMG... no one's accounts are suspended on gmls4.com!!! the site is down!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls4-perfo...d-account.html

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 02-02-2012, 01:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to know now, figured I offended someone somehow and got the axe haha I prefer the other site anyways, it seems easier to use. Any Ideas on when it would be back up and going?