LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Props to nmp0098! Incredible tuning!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 10:36 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Props to nmp0098! Incredible tuning!

After a bad experience with Diablosport. (Read my post in this thread: https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls4-perfo...l#post16324443), I had nmp0098 tune my car in person.

He is very very knowledgable about the LS4 engine and how it works. To be honest, some of the things he was telling me was foreign but he was absolutely sure of himself. We did multiple tuning runs and he perfected the tune. We did quite a bit to the car, however I'm sure he could point out the specifics better then I could.

Here is a thread he posted about tuning: https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls4-perfo...formation.html

After the tune my car was drastically different. The car shifts at all the right times , with even firmer shifts. DOD is off and my ears are loving it! I could just go on and on however you would think im sponsoring him!

I would recommend his tuning to anyone in the Michigan area. He was about a 3 hours drive from me, however it was definitely worth it.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Staging Lane

Sounds good I wouldn't mind going. Now is DOD only on when you have cruise control active? or is it other times it kicks in?
Old 05-19-2012, 07:13 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by kweevuss
Sounds good I wouldn't mind going. Now is DOD only on when you have cruise control active? or is it other times it kicks in?

DOD is completely turned off. In my case, I drive mostly in the city, so it is useless to me. The overall drivability and throttle response seemed much better with it turned off.