LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Did some maintenance on Rue

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 06:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did some maintenance on Rue

Did a trans fluid and filter change plugs and wires and oil change hardest part was the spark plugs. Anyone got some tips for me next time didnt like changing any of the rear plugs at all and for a bit there actually had my arm caught between the alternator and firewall. Also could someone pm me to help me with upload photos everytime i try it fails and ive tried everything i can think of?

Anyways in other notes next summer i should have this close to be paid off and will be doing the mods and im going to have to do some paint work. From all the driving my neighbor did going back and fourth from machesney park to milwaukee he got alot of lil chips on the hood and front fascia and i could kick him square in the *** for trying to use dupont brush on touch up paint.

also any recommendations on brake/suspension packages?
Old 11-28-2012, 12:30 PM
On The Tree

For the back plugs, this is the easiest I have found is to remove the back side coils and bracket. I does take a few minutes to do but gives you quite a bit of room for it.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:56 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by The_Madcat
For the back plugs, this is the easiest I have found is to remove the back side coils and bracket. I does take a few minutes to do but gives you quite a bit of room for it.
this ^^^^^^^
Old 11-28-2012, 09:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by The_Madcat
X2

If you got big arms you can remove the front motor mount and ,pull the engine forward. Butmy dads arms fit without doing that so you should be fine.

For pictures upload them to photobucket then post the [IMG] Link here.

Heres a writeup.
http://www.pontiacbonnevilleclub.com.../topic146.html
Old 11-29-2012, 06:29 AM
Staging Lane

oh alright thx guys and yeah if ya'll couldnt tell from the profile pic ima skinny little guy my arms fit back there just fine just didnt get any leverage when trying to put the wires back on and next time ill try the coils and brackets. will have pics loaded up later today right now im going to be after a long day of building chrysler motors >=/

Quick Reply: Did some maintenance on Rue