LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Another former owner...sold the GXP

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 03:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Another former owner...sold the GXP

Well guys, the GXP is gone. replaced it with a Magnum.

Needed a little more cargo area but still wanted a "muscle car"

This was the 2nd Magnum we looked at.

Shes a Cali car, shes got JBA headers/midpipe and cat back. CAI and I think thats about it.

The cars got a few scrathes that show up and is car lot clean for now. But shes got some scrathes that will need to be buffed out and or covered up since its a dark color. Shes fully loaded leather and I think has everything the GXP had except HUD. But she is RWD.

I gotta say the GXP was a great car! Loved it. IM not looking for more speed or power..as the GXP I know was faster than this. Just something that I could still bring to car shows, haul things and have fun with the family. The Magnum fit the bill on this. The GXP has great trunk space but not wagon space. Just got her today and the wife took it to work. So have not gone over the car to check out all the goodies. But so far sounds as good as the GXP with its Dynomax mufflers. Highway it cruises like a big car.

Again guys it sucks that I could not keep the GXP. Got almost 9K in trade for her. And now got a 3 yr powertrain on the Magnum so having peice of mind is a big deal. Something that with the GXP was in the back of my head everytime I took her on a long trip..trans going..but other than that..parting shot of a great car.. my 07 Grand Prix GXP.

And yes I will pop in and out of here once and a while.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I considered the magnum when I got rid of my Monte. I ended up in a Charger. I loved the rear cargo of the Magnum though!

Quick Reply: Another former owner...sold the GXP