LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Ran the GXP at track Wed....

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 01:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ran the GXP at track Wed....

Well went to local 1/4 mile track wednesday and gotta say the times were slower than i had hoped but least it gives me a baseline. Best pass was 14.84@95.34. Keep in mind that its all stock with just muffler delete, i weigh 340, and it has about #120 worth of stereo in the trunk. Also car has slightly taller tires then stock on front(like that when i got it) so with the already tall gearing that dont help off the line at all. With no tire spin just rollin throttle to floor launching around 2k my best 60' was a 2.20. So here in next couple weeks im putfing nitto 555's that are proper size on it and pullin system out and going back
Old 09-22-2013, 06:26 AM
Launching!

removed all junk from car (including spare). I weighed about 210 at the time.

stock monsoon

Hogan 3" DP, catless, Custom 3" into dual 3" catback and a Custom built CAI style intake

13.72 @ almost 100mph. Untuned on street tires.

If you start putting sticky rubber on the car...be prepared for inevitable transmission issues due to hard launches at the track.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:17 AM

The 555's im puttin on arent the r's just right size and not junk goodyear rs-a's. like i said ik the stereo i have is holdin it back alot. My sub and box is almost #100 just by itself. Then add the amp, capacitor, wiring etc. but taking that all out soon

Quick Reply: Ran the GXP at track Wed....