LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

DashHawk Replace Cable/OBD II Monitors

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2015 | 08:55 PM
Teching In

Default DashHawk Replace Cable/OBD II Monitors

My MSD DashHawk cable went bad awhile ago. I'm looking for a replacement cable which were hard to find. I came across one at fes-auto.com. Purchase over a month ago. Haven't received. Called/emailed, no response. I'll have to file a chargeback I guess.

I really liked the DashHawk. Had it since '08. That's why I spent $50 on a stupid cable that appears to not exist. But, now that there are phone apps for OBD II monitors on the cheap, I might go that rout. Although, It is nice to have a stationary unit to just keep mounted in the car.

I guess Evolution Edge makes one, but seems expensive.

Thoughts?
Old 02-10-2015 | 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by camaro69z
My MSD DashHawk cable went bad awhile ago. I'm looking for a replacement cable which were hard to find. I came across one at fes-auto.com. Purchase over a month ago. Haven't received. Called/emailed, no response. I'll have to file a chargeback I guess.

I really liked the DashHawk. Had it since '08. That's why I spent $50 on a stupid cable that appears to not exist. But, now that there are phone apps for OBD II monitors on the cheap, I might go that rout. Although, It is nice to have a stationary unit to just keep mounted in the car.

I guess Evolution Edge makes one, but seems expensive.

Thoughts?
Email mattr@fes-llc.com
See if you can get a response
Old 02-13-2015 | 10:13 AM
Teching In

No response. It's too bad, because I like the unit. Anyone want to sell theirs?

Quick Reply: DashHawk Replace Cable/OBD II Monitors