LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Relearn

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 04:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Relearn

Hi can anyone give me relearn idle process as I put ls7 maf on and it won't idle but after about ten time of pressing gas pedal it does idle and it gives good throttle response In middle of powere band I want to Keep it but I do need it to idle right I sent ls7 maf tables to lew and still not idling anytime I star car bad sensor? Thanks mike 2008 gxp
Old 09-07-2015, 11:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by superglide9375
Hi can anyone give me relearn idle process as I put ls7 maf on and it won't idle but after about ten time of pressing gas pedal it does idle and it gives good throttle response In middle of powere band I want to Keep it but I do need it to idle right I sent ls7 maf tables to lew and still not idling anytime I star car bad sensor? Thanks mike 2008 gxp
Have you tuned for the new MAF and IAT? If not then there's your problem.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ok thanks IVloses,can dealer relearn if i give him the tables and iat %es ?im taking it there tom morning he says he can do it,or do i have to tune first then relearn? thanks
Old 09-08-2015, 11:32 AM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by superglide9375
ok thanks IVloses,can dealer relearn if i give him the tables and iat %es ?im taking it there tom morning he says he can do it,or do i have to tune first then relearn? thanks
Shouldn't need a relearn. And just transferring MAF tables from an LS7 won't work. The IAT tables need to be copied over and the MAF needs to be tuned for your car. Take it to any reputable tuner and they'll do it for you. Or you can do it yourself with HPTuners or the like.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

TY IVloses i got lew just didn't have maf tables right he got them and car started right up and idled,got to get a log to him and it will be straight this is a very underrated mod as the response to throttle is noticeable this forum is the best with guys like ua nd 91 and pmipala,spawne,and everyone never judging if people are not on you alls level,i got 234,ooo on this car and still getting in it everyday lol
Old 09-08-2015, 11:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yup didn't need a relearn lol

Quick Reply: Relearn