LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Vent Visors - What to use?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 11:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vent Visors - What to use?

Hey everyone my name is Alan and I am new to the forum and a new owner of a 08 GXP. In mid Dec 2017 I bought the GXP and it drove great. I only had the car for a few days and the tranny took a poop and now I can be added to the list of people with trans problems. I took the car to Dave at TEP just last week to get the HPS-2 (stage 2 performance) rebuild done. I should be getting the car back soon and have a set of vent visors as a gift from christmas that I will be putting on. My question is for anyone that has vent visors on their car, what style are you using and how well they fit? The set I got from my parents is the in-channel design and I just don't want to open them up and install them if the windows are going to have trouble going up. I had a set of stick on style on my previous car that worked great but if the in-channel work on the Grand Prix's then I won't worry about needing to exchange them. Enough rambling from me, just let me know what you guys have and your experience with them. Thanks

Quick Reply: Vent Visors - What to use?