New LS4 Owner - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

New LS4 Owner

Old 04-16-2018, 09:51 PM
Teching In

Default New LS4 Owner

New LS4 owner here,

I recently bought a LS4 Impala. Got a good deal, low miles, but the car had a host of problems when I bought it. But most of the repairs are out of the way. Issues included a broken sway bar, control arms, bad motor and transmission mounts, bad mufflers, and a few oil leaks. But now ready to enjoy the car and get to work getting the most out of it

I owned an L67 powered car full bolt on a long time ago, which was a blast to drive. Owned a dodge charger for the last 7 years and finally moved on from it.

I've been reading the forum for the past few weeks. Goals for the car are include a built transmission and 300whp. Tuner, Rockers, and LS6 intake are likely in the near future and will go on from there

Glad to join the forum!
Old 04-18-2018, 06:24 AM
TECH Resident

if you haven't gotten one yet, get a trans cooler. I imagine when you had the L67 you had one on it as well (kinda like a no-brainer thing).

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: