LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Impala RSS rear spoiler!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impala RSS rear spoiler!

Now don't you guys think this is the spoiler the Impala SS should of came with from factory? Jon Moss knows!
http://regencyrep.com/2007%20REGENCY...ALA/Album1.htm

For those of you who do not know who Jon Moss is..........he is the father of the 94-96 Impala SS!
Old 11-16-2006, 03:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

hmmm, not diggin the wheels

then again, what do i care

but i do like the led type gauge lay out
Old 11-16-2006, 05:15 PM
Staging Lane

not impressed, looks mostly like stock to me, just added weight
Old 11-16-2006, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like the set-up ... especially the front view. It should be the Impala SS from the factory, as you can't tell the SS from the LTZisher ones except for the badges and the rims.

Don't care for the rims either, look off the '98 era Regal. There's only like 10 different styles of FWD rims out there anyway, the SS's have a unique look. I've had more comments on stealing the stock rims off my MCSS than any other car I've had, so I had to buy wheel locks for it.

BuffaloSS - one step closer to the MCSS front end?
Old 11-17-2006, 01:49 AM
Launching!

Do you have to buy the car with the package on it or can you buy the pieces separately
Old 11-17-2006, 07:59 AM
Teching In

Sorry guys, I guess I wasn't clear. Forget all the other crap, it's the rear spoiler I was talking about. Doesn't it suit the car way better than the current one? It's more like the duck tail that was on the 94-96 and early 2000's. Too me an "wing" has no business on an Impala of any sort.

Last edited by KENB; 11-21-2006 at 07:30 AM.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:01 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Kazmaniac
I like the set-up ... especially the front view. It should be the Impala SS from the factory, as you can't tell the SS from the LTZisher ones except for the badges and the rims.

BuffaloSS - one step closer to the MCSS front end?
Yeah, sure looks like it...that's what i'm aiming for...something a bit more aggressive. Like you said, the difference between the SS and the LT is not much. The problem with the Regency valance is that it's not much more than the ugly stick-on thing that Razzi offers...I don't want overlapping seams.

After looking at a MC and an Imp from the front, the lower fascia on the MCSS makes such a difference that the headlights are actually not bad looking. I've hated the "bug-eyed" look on my car since i got it, which is why i did what i did with the vinyl to lessen their appearance. The valance makes all the difference.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BuffaloSS
Yeah, sure looks like it...that's what i'm aiming for...something a bit more aggressive. Like you said, the difference between the SS and the LT is not much. The problem with the Regency valance is that it's not much more than the ugly stick-on thing that Razzi offers...I don't want overlapping seams.

After looking at a MC and an Imp from the front, the lower fascia on the MCSS makes such a difference that the headlights are actually not bad looking. I've hated the "bug-eyed" look on my car since i got it, which is why i did what i did with the vinyl to lessen their appearance. The valance makes all the difference.

Agree on the val, digg the front and rear. Maybe needs some door pieces like the last gen GP.

Still think the headlights are "loud" on the MCSS - seriously thinking of painting the inside bezels black on mine.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:40 PM
TECH Resident

This makes me want to puke. Ricer SS.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

No no. . . .it's Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements. . .. RICE
Old 11-28-2006, 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

LOL!

I think the front and back are needed on the stock ImpSS to kick up it's aggression. Look at the Dodge, looks mean standing still, and it's a 4-door.

Quick Reply: Impala RSS rear spoiler!