LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Diablosport: Where's the TCM update?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007 | 12:30 PM
TECH Resident

Default Diablosport: Where's the TCM update?

I know there is another thread about Diablosport updates, but it's gotten so flooded with 06MonteSS's posts, that it's just annoying to dig through now.

So, what's taking so long for the TCM communication? HPTuner has been working since day 1. I'm this close to selling the diablosport and going for an HP tuner if it doesn't happen soon.
Old 03-08-2007 | 12:35 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor
10 Year Member

Annoying for you, helpful to all the others that asked the questions... sorry just trying to help out...

you can always go to Diablosport's forums and post your questions over there, and get the same answers that I've already posted...

http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?module=pnphpbb2

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com

Last edited by 06MonteSS; 03-08-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 03-08-2007 | 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hexxLS4
I know there is another thread about Diablosport updates, but it's gotten so flooded with 06MonteSS's posts, that it's just annoying to dig through now.

So, what's taking so long for the TCM communication? HPTuner has been working since day 1. I'm this close to selling the diablosport and going for an HP tuner if it doesn't happen soon.
It is simply a matter of our engineering team establishing communication between the Predator and the TCM.
Unfortunately, I do not have a specific timeframe for when this will happen, but I can assure you it is a high priority for our company to get this done.

Thanks
Mike
Old 03-09-2007 | 11:01 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 06MonteSS
Annoying for you, helpful to all the others that asked the questions... sorry just trying to help out...

you can always go to Diablosport's forums and post your questions over there, and get the same answers that I've already posted...

http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?module=pnphpbb2
No offense to you at all man. The information is useful...just a bit derailed. It's just a lot of sifting to do and it's just time for a new thread.
Old 03-09-2007 | 11:02 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by sprayjunkie
It is simply a matter of our engineering team establishing communication between the Predator and the TCM.
Unfortunately, I do not have a specific timeframe for when this will happen, but I can assure you it is a high priority for our company to get this done.

Thanks
Mike
Thanks for the update man.